You see what you want to see.
A look to the left: A tall, dark man in a smart suit appears.
A look to the right: A full-figured black woman with a mighty afro takes his place.
But there's more to it than mere preferences or fetishes.
And that man over there, all he wants is to be a father. His wife keeps having miscarriages, though, and his heart is breaking. Give up his dream or risk the love of his life?
That girl outside, the only thing she desires is a home. A proper home, with a proper family, where she doesn't have to run away from.
All that business with the Christ... ...wanting things became outlawed. So they banished me. Gave me a bad name, called me evil.
I'm not evil. Not any more than you are.
I don't want to cause chaos or pain. I just want to grant a wish, if you will.
Do you know what you want most of all?
Because I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment