She sits in the window.
Sometimes she leans on the railings and cries her heart out. Silent tears, out of devastation, not the need for attention.
Often she just sits and reads.
Yesterday she looked up.
Fuckmefuckmefuckme! All this shit is driving me out of my mind. I was supposed to just stay for a while. Until things got better.
And now I'm stuck in this shit storm.
Neighbours aren't so bad, though.
I wonder why she is so sad. Why does she cry?
I wonder if I dared to say hello if we ever met. No. Most likely not.
There's a flat, just across the road. I can see them in there. Those three guys. They're always smiling. Wonder what they're up to... Especially that one.
Guys say it is stupid, creepy even. Stalking her like that.
But I am not stalking. I observe. I build courage.
There he is again. He looks lonesome. Maybe I should wave.
She saw me. She waved. My hand waved back before I could stop it.
Awkward. What now?
Shitshitshit.
Umm, something, anything.
Would he drink...
What is that? A coffee pan? Unsure nodding. Head, what are you doing? Stop that.
Wait, she is smiling. She is smiling at me.
Can't help smiling.
A gesture towards a cafè on the entrance to the park.
He's picking up his coat.
Is he leaving already?
Now or never.
Out, out! Now, legs!
Is she here? I lost her.
Hi!
Hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment